Why I choose Information System


Before I am telling this story , introduce first my name galang setiawan. Now ( june 2018 ) my age 21 years , I was born in madiun east java in october 1996. Education so lastly I am before I was going to to the university of gundarma such as vocational high schools(SMK) majoring in computer (TKJ). Although my education background  SMK of TKJ  I want to continue in the fields of different , namely architecture. I am interested in wonderful building and also a lot of excuses on time graduate from school to continue to the university with majors of architecture technique.


After graduation, I followed test SBMPTN and choose the major of architecture at public universities. Then my friend niko masmerdeka took me to register to university gunadarma, then we take form at the university gunadarma D campus at margonda Depok, at the time i still believes in the choice I choose the major of architecture.  After take form, then the time one week I went back to with each form was I filled but when I arrived, officers there said I could not choose the major of architecture for background previous education is SMK with the major of TKJ. Officers there suggest to choose major of information systems and the computer system in accordance with the major of I was before.


Until there my mind disorderly, because only that was my option the only. I immediately dialed my mom and say that I could not choose the major of architecture for that reason, she then calms me down and said


"maybe this is another path that gods love for you, sometimes there are things that you do not like but very good for you, and there are things that look good but actually bad for you"

Maybe just a glance a but so i start thinking of all things has is the way though not corresponding to that of planned . So I decided to choose of information system because there are basic there, my mother was agree .

I am sure I am not to be sorry because this is the path that Allah chose for me. I started setting everything to prepare  and accordance in myself in with the prospect of graduates of information systems that I choose.I read and find what is that programmers , a database administrator , system analysts skills we should be he would had to can know where passion me and what becomes of me later.

Actually is very Heavy to I change what so my dream . But slowly after undertaking lecture up to the levels end of this I feel I can follow lecture in taught them and It's fun to play with lots of colored block codes. I'm getting used to it and decided to become a system analisys and deepen what I'm doing now.

Comments

  1. Salam kenal ka, saya mahasiswa gunadarma. Mau tanya tanya ka. Ada kontak kaka yang bisa saya hubungi tidak ya ka ? Terimakasih. Ditunggu balasannya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment