Contoh Conditional Sentence Type 1, Type 2, dan Type 3

Berikut Adalah Contoh Conditional Sentence Type 1,2 dan 3

Adapun Rumus nya dapat dilihat disini




Type 1
1.      If I work harder, I will pass the exam
Ø  I may pass the exam
2.      If I have a lot of money, I will go to France
Ø  I may go to France
3.      If I go home today, I will wash my clothes
Ø  I may wash my clothes
4.      If I do my homework, my teacher will not shout at me
Ø  my teacher may not shout me because i do my homework
5.      If I am sick, I will not go to campus
Ø  I may not go to campus
6.      If I lose my pencil, I will buy a new pencil
Ø  I may buy a new pencil
7.      I will go to the beach, If today is not raining
Ø  I may go to the beach because today is not raining
8.      If I can drive a car, I will go to Bandung
Ø  I may go to Bandung because I can drive a car
9.      I will turn on the AC, If this room is hot
Ø  I may turn on the AC because this room is hot
10.  If my phone run out of battery, I will charge it
Ø  I may charge it because my phone run out of battery
11.  If I finish my work, I will go home
Ø  I may go home
12.  If Dufan offers a new promo, I will go today
Ø  I may not go to Dufan
13.  If I win this competition, I will go to party with my friends
Ø  I may go to the party with my friends
14.  If the weather is not hot, I will go to swim
Ø  I may go to swim because the weather is not hot
15.  If I play football, I will play with my friends
Ø  I may play football with my friends
16.  I will buy a comic, If I have finish the last one
Ø  I may buy a comic
17.  If I have a lot of time, I will take a flight to Paris
Ø  I may take a flight to Paris because I have a lot of time
18.  If I am pretty, I will be a model
Ø  I may be a model
19.  If I am late to class, I will get punish
Ø  I may get punish because I am late to class
20.  If I do not sleep tonight, I will be late to campus tomorrow
Ø  I may not be late to campus
21.  If I turn on the lamp, my house will not be dark
Ø  My house may not be dark because i turn on the lamp
22.  If I have a car, I will go to Zoo with my friends
Ø  I may go to Zoo with my friends
23.  If I visit Paris, I will see the Eiffel Tower
Ø  I may see the Eiffel Tower
24.  She pass her exam, If she study more
Ø  she may pass her exam
25.  I will build a big house, If I have a lot of money
Ø  I may build a big house

       
Type 2
1.      If i could go to the future, i would go to my success time.
Ø  I can’t go to the future so i can’t go to my success time.
2.      If Tony’s height more than 180cm, he would enter police academy.
Ø  Tony’s height is not more than 180cm so he is not entering police academy.
3.      If i didn’t use a wheel chair, i would walk from my house to the school every day.
Ø  I use a wheel chair and i don’t walk from my house to the school every day.
4.      If i married  lulu, i would very happy
Ø  I do not marry lulu, so i’m not very happy
5.      If i could choose, i would choose to be born as son of the president
Ø  I can’t choose, so im not son of the president
6.      I  would dive the ocean without stopping, if i could breath on the water.
Ø  I can’t breath on the water so i can’t dive the ocean without stopping.
7.      If Camilla is a boy, i could invite her go easily.
Ø  Camila is not a boy and i can’t invite her go easily.
8.      If Jane was not a busy person, i would invite her for holiday.
Ø  Jane is a busy person and i can’t invite her for holiday.
9.      If i could  come back young, i would  join  many organization at school
Ø  I can’t come back young, so can’t join many organization at school
10.  If i didn’t have brain, i would n’t  live
Ø  I have brain, so i am live
11.  If Tokyo was in Indonesia, i would come to Tokyo every day.
Ø  Tokyo is not in Indonesia and i don’t come to tokyo every day.
12.  If they won, they would not be sad.
Ø  They didn’t won so they are sad.
13.  I would fly to the space, if i had wings.
Ø  I don’t have wings so i can’t fly to the space.
14.  Lala would be frighten every day if she could see ghost.
Ø  Lala can’t see ghost so she will not be frighten every day.
15.  Sarah would play Piano if she had fingers.
Ø  Sarah don’t have fingers so she can’t play piano.
16.  If Julia was beautiful, she would get a job as a model.
Ø  Julia is not Beautiful so she can’t get a job as a model.
17.  If i was a bird, i would fly around the world
Ø  I am not a bird, so i do not fly around the world
18.  If i were you, i would very angry
Ø  I am not you, and i am not agry
19.  If i was galang, i would punch that boy
Ø  I am not galang, so i am not punch that boy
20.  If i was superman, i would go to the moon
Ø  I am not superman, so i  am not going to the  moon
21.  If i was a girl, he would  be  flight attendant
Ø  He is not a girl, and he is not a flight attendent
22.  If elephant as small as a cat, i would  keep it
Ø  Elephant is not small as a cat, so i’am not keeping it
23.  If last night i didn’t sleep, i would be  late  today
Ø  Last night i do sleep , so  i’m not late today
24.  If i could  go to the past, i would go to my child  hood
Ø  I can’t go to the past so i can’t go to my child hood
25.  If I were  the shopkeeper, I would give you discounts.
Ø  Im  not shopkeeper, so i can’t give you discounts.


Type 3
1.      If I had worked harder, I would have passed exam
Ø  I didn’t work harder, so I didn’t have passed exam
2.      If my phone had runned out of battery, I would have charged it
Ø  My phone didn’t run out of battery, so I didn’t charged it
3.      If I had finished my work, I would have gone home
Ø  I didn’t finish my work, so I can’t go home
4.      If Dufan had offered a new promo, I would have gone today
Ø  Dufan didn’t offers a new promo, so I didn’t go today
5.      If I had won this competition, I would have gone to party with my friends
Ø  I didn’t win this competition, so I can’t go to party with my friends
6.      If the weather had not been hot, I would have gone to swim
Ø  I didn’t go to swim because the weather was hot
7.      If I had played football, I would have played with my friends
Ø  I didn’t play football, so I can’t play with my friends
8.      I would have bought a comic, If I had finished the last one
Ø  I didn’t finish the last one, so I didn’t buy a comic
9.      If I had had a lot of money, I would have taken a flight to Paris
Ø  I didn’t have a lot of money, so I can’t take a flight to Paris
10.  If I had been pretty, I would have been a model
Ø  I didn’t be pretty, so I didn’t be a model
11.  If I had late to class, I would have been punished
Ø  I didn’t late to class, so I didn’t be a punish
12.  If I had not slept tonight, I would have been late to campus tomorrow
Ø  I was sleep tonight, so I didn’t be late to campus tomorrow
13.  If I had turned on the lamp, my house wouldn’t have been dark
Ø  I didn’t turn on the lamp, so my house was be a dark
14.  If I had had a car, I would have gone to Zoo with my friends
Ø  I didn’t have a car, so I can’t go to Zoo with my friends
15.  If I had visited Paris, I would have saw the Eiffel Tower
Ø  I didn’t visit Paris, so I didn’t see the Eiffel Tower
16.  She would have passed her exam, If she had studied more
Ø  she doesn’t more, so she doesn’t pass her exam
17.  I would have built a big house, If I had had a lot of money
Ø  I didn’t have a lot of money, so I can’t build a big house
18.  If I had had a lot of money, I would have gone to France
Ø  I didn’t have a lot of money, so I can’t go to France
19.  If I had gone home today, I would have washed my clothes
Ø  I didn’t go home today, so I can’t wash my clothes
20.  If I had done my homework, my teacher wouldn’t have shouted at me
Ø  I didn’t do my homework, so my teacher didn’t shout at me
21.  If I had been sicked, I wouldn’t have gone to campus
Ø  I didn’t be sick, so I can go to campus
22.  If I had lost my pencil, I would have bought a new pencil
Ø  I didn’t lose my pencil, so I didn’t buy a new pencil
23.  I would have gone to the beach, If today had not rained
Ø  I go to the beach because today didn’t rain
24.  If I had driven a car, I would have gone to Bandung
Ø  I didn’t drive a car, so I can’t go to Bandung
25.  I would have turned on the AC, If this room had been hot
Ø  I didn’t turn on the AC because this room didn’t hot

Comments